Perdido 03

Perdido 03

Sunday, December 26, 2010

Got A Call From Homeland Security

I always thought if I got a call from Homeland Security it would be about my blog and how it helps the terrarists win or something like that.

But an hour ago, Homeland Security sent out a robocall to say it is snowing like a motherf$%^er in Jersey, 15 to 20 inches are expected over the next 12-16hours and I should stay off the roads if at all possible.

Weird.

Since when did Homeland Security start doing robocalls about the weather?

I wonder if this had happened next week if Bloomberg would have brought us all in for a school day?

Ironic if he had - Homeland Security making weather robocalls, but it's still not enough snow to get Bloomberg to call a NYC snowday.

2 comments:

  1. Did you hear about the creepy video courtesy of Napolitano in Walmart ? Something about how people should keep their eyes wide open and spy on other people? Seems 1984 to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't. Can you get me a link on that, G3.

    ReplyDelete